Apple Macbook Pro 13.3" Touch Bar ( 2020 ) / Intel Core i5 2.0Ghz / 16GB RAM / 1TB SSD / *MWP82LL/A* / Silver
Apple MacBook Pro 13" MWP82LL/A Silver Touch Bar And Touch ID 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 1TB SSD Laptop Computer (Mid 2020)
MacBook Pro features a quad-core Intel processor for up to 90 percent faster performance.1 A brilliant and colorful Retina display with True Tone technology for a more comfortable viewing experience. A backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID. And dynamic, contextual controls with the Touch Bar. So you can take productivity to the next level.
- 2.0GHz quad‑core 10th‑generation Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 6MB shared L3 cache
- 16GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X onboard memory
- 1TB SSD
- 13-inch Retina display with True Tone
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Backlit Magic Keyboard - US English
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone technology
Charging and Expansion
Ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
Keyboard and Trackpad
Backlit Magic Keyboard with:
- Touch Bar
- Touch ID sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure‑sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure‑sensitive drawing, and Multi‑Touch gestures
Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new MacBook Pro. With built-in support for vision, hearing, mobility, and learning, you can create and do amazing things.
- Voice Control
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
MacBook Pro and the Environment
The 13-inch MacBook Pro is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:5
Made with better materials
- 100% recycled tin in the solder of the main logic board
- Enclosure made with recyclable, low‑carbon aluminum
- 35% or more recycled plastic in multiple components
- ENERGY STAR® certified6
- Arsenic-free display glass
- BFR-, PVC-, and beryllium-free
- Apple’s Zero Waste Program helps suppliers eliminate waste sent to landfill
- All final assembly supplier sites are transitioning to 100% renewable energy for Apple production
- 100% of virgin wood fiber comes from responsibly managed forests
- Recyclable, majority-fiber packaging
Apple and the Environment
We're committed to making our products without taking from the earth, and to become carbon neutral across our entire business, including products, by 2030.
- 1 Compared with a dual-core 13-inch MacBook Pro with two Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- 2 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 5 Data accurate as of product launch.
- 6 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- 7 Apple defines its restrictions on harmful substances, including definitions for what Apple considers to be “free of,” in the Apple Regulated Substances Specification. Every Apple product is free of PVC and phthalates with the exception of AC power cords in India, Thailand (for two-prong AC power cords), and South Korea, where we continue to seek government approval for our PVC and phthalates replacement.
Please add product into your cart before estimate the shipping cost
Get shipping estimates