Hisense 55-inch 4K Quantum HDR Dolby Vision ULED Smart TV (55U7G)
- 4K ULED™- Like 4K great, but better. The 55U7G has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost color, contrast, brightness, motion... we could go on. It’s the TV your old TV wants to be.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut- Looks sick even if you suck. See over one billion shades. Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LED TV. We could get into how it works. But it’s a lot easier to say it makes every day look like the 4th of July.
- Ultra Motion and 120Hz Native refresh rate- Ultra Motion removes the digital ‘noise’ that can affect moving objects. Whether it’s a bird, a plane or the man of steel, everything you see is exceptionally clear. Blurred lines? Not on this TV, the 120Hz native refresh rate means smoother gaming with pictures that keep up with your play.
- Dolby Vision™• Dolby Atmos®-Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scene.
- IMAX Enhanced- IMAX Enhanced brings the cinema experience home. It combines digitally remastered 4K HDR content and DTS audio technologies with the best consumer products and streaming platforms. Built for people who want a more premier, at-home experience.
- Peak Brightness/Full Array Local Dimming Zones-Let’s start with the science. Screen brightness is measured in nits. One nit is the same brightness as one candle. So the higher the nit rating, the brighter the screen. The average TV is 250-350 nits. Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This is up to 1,000 nits peak brightness across 72 local dimming zones. You get the picture. A picture that’s brighter and perfectly lit in any light condition.
- Game Mode Pro- All the most advanced gaming tech, all in this TV. HDMI 2.1 inputs recognize gaming sequences to automatically adjust settings for smooth, uninterrupted play. The automatic low-latency mode (ALLM), variable refresh rate (VRR) and Free Sync minimize input lag, screen jitter, and frame tearing. So your gaming Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut looks sick even if you suck.
- Hands Free Voice Control-Put down the remote. Change the channel, find the latest movie, stream your favorite video and more with your voice. The quicker, easier way to find whatever you want to watch.
- Voice Remote- The backlit voice control makes controlling your TV easier. Open apps, turn the volume up or down, search for your favorite shows. And if the actual remote goes missing, use the buttons on the TV to activate ‘Find My Remote’. Five bucks says it’s down the back of the couch.
- Google Assistant- The Google Assistant is built into Android TV. Tell it to turn on the lights, change the thermostat, add stuff to your grocery list, or just play that video of your friend falling over for the millionth time. And with universal search, you can even get recommendations with Android TV
Please add product into your cart before estimate the shipping cost
Get shipping estimates