Hisense 55 inch U6G Series Quantum 4K ULED Android Smart TV (55U6G)
We’re bringing Quantum Dot Color to the people. Enjoy over one billion colors, without worrying about how many commas are on the price tag. You’re welcome. The U6G also has 4K resolution, Dolby Vision HDR and Full Array Local Dimming Zones. Sounds like science, looks like a way more expensive set. Especially with a quad-core processor managing all the algorithms that add up to more colors.
- 4K ULED™ Like great, but better. The50U6G has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost color, contrast, brightness, motion...we could go on. It’s the TV your old TV wants to be.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut See over one billion shades. Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LCDTV. We could get into the science. But it’s a lot easier to say I t makes every day look like the 4thof July.
- Dolby Vision™, Dolby Atmos® Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scene.
- Peak Brightness/Full Array Local Dimming Zones Let’s start with the science. The higher the nit rating, the brighter the screen. Most laptops are between 200-300 nits .Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This is 600 nits peak brightness across 32 local dimming zones. You get the picture. A picture that’s brighter and perfectly lit in any light condition.
- Film Maker Mode This technology is a collaboration between film-makers, Hollywood studios, consumer electronics companies and the UHD Alliance. By disabling all post-processing and preserving correct aspect ratios, colors and frame rates, Filmmaker Mode displays content exactly as it was intended by the filmmakers.
- Google Assistant Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games. Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Manage tasks and see your calendar. Or ask it questions and see the answers on your TV.
- Voice Remote With the voice remote, you can open apps, adjust the volume, and search for your favorite shows using your voice. Just press the Google Assistant button on your remote to talk to Google.
Please add product into your cart before estimate the shipping cost
Get shipping estimates